Our Clients and Customer Comments
• Blessing Hospital
• Cardiovascular Nurses of Indiana
• Community Howard Regional Health
• Dartmouth – Hitchcock Medical Center
• Kalispell Regional Medical Center
• Keck Medicine of USC
• Last Minute CEUs
• Multicare Health System in Tacoma
• Nebraska Methodist College
• Nyack Hospital – New York Presbyterian Healthcare System
• Renown Regional Medical Center
• St. Joseph’s Hospital
• Tacoma General Hospital
• Wichita Medical Research and Education Foundation
Comments from Program Participants
- Carol is not only a wonderful speaker – she is a true TEACHER!
- Extraordinarily helpful instructors! I am new to ICU and this all makes so much more sense now!
- The material is presented in an excellent manner.
- I learned more from you than from any previous ECG or ACLS classes!
- Cindy makes it fun to learn. Her analogies are helpful. Keep on! Great classes!!
- This was a very useful presentation. Thank you.
- Karen and Cindy – I thoroughly enjoyed the presentation. Thank you so much!!
- Instructors care about improving clinical practice.
- Instructors with real life examples!
- Great speaker and program. Carol has a way of de-mystifying this material. Absolutely excellent!
- Karen and Cindy very knowledgeable and presented material clearly. Excellent information and presentation.
- You three are fabulous! Thank you for making this information applicable to bedside practice.
- I finally understand 12 lead ECGs after many classes and lots of confusion. It is wonderful that you present the material in a simple, easily understood format.
- Excellent presentation! I was very impressed and learned a lot.
- Karen is a very educated and informative educator. I thought she did an excellent job in helping us understand this information.
- Excellent, I loved this.
- I learned more today from Cindy’s ECG presentation than during all previous ECG classes. Thanks for making it clear.
- Cindy, Thanks for making it fun to learn.
- Very interesting way of giving personality to the electrical activity of the heart.
- Great class – finally someone to explain pacemakers!
- Program content was great. I really appreciate all of the practice/learning strips.
- Course was superb! I would love to take more classes by this speaker. Carol was very interesting and used great teaching methods.
- This was really helpful information that will be used in my daily practice. Carol was very engaging and made what could have been a dull topic very interesting.
- The best condensed overall presentation on difficult material that I’ve been to. Great job!
- Your classes are always very relevant and easily understood.
- Although Karen and Cindy are very knowledgeable, they are able to put things simply for those of us who are not as knowledgeable.
- Outstanding course. Pacemakers are no longer a “foreign topic”
- Carol is a very good instructor. Information presented was clear and taught in a way to make the info applicable.
- Karen and Cindy made this an excellent learning experience.
- Excellent job. For the first time I may actually understand preload, afterload and contractility!
- This info was so valuable! I feel like I learned so much – makes what I thought I knew very embarrassing!
- Excellent speaker. Your sense of humor makes learning fun!
- Well worth the money! I came in terrified of 12 Lead ECG and am leaving excited to tackle them.
- I learned SO MUCH information that I can share with my co-workers! Thanksfor explaining everything simply. I never understood axis until today!
- Karen does a great job keeping the attention of the class.
- Karen and Cindy did a great job. They gave us tons of information with good explanation.
- You are very prepared for any questions we have.
- The class was a good review and clarified a lot for me.
- You should have CDs or videotapes of your classes. I could listen to you over and over.
- Loved the ECG part. Excellent!!
Words frequently used by participants to describe the courses:
Enlightening, Excellent, Motivating
Stimulating, Organized, Comprehensive
Fun, Wonderful, Superb
Impressive, Energetic, Relevant
Challenging, Lively, Timely