Critical Care (CCRN®) Certification Preparation Program
This course also includes access to > 1500 practice questions and comprehensive detailed course materials for you to download and use as a study guide.
Online classes and questions are available for 12-month access.
Presented by: Karen Marzlin and Cynthia Webner
Save money! CNEA offers a 12 month subscription that includes ALL our online CE courses. Access to more than 240 CEs for one price. Click here to learn more!
Do you want to take a CCRN course that explains why we do the things we do? Do you want to learn things in a way that makes sense, so you don’t have to cram and memorize information?
This newly recorded CCRN preparation course is different than any other CCRN review course. The traditional review course is fast and furious and does not always take the time to teach important concepts. This preparation course takes you on a learning journey that leads to readiness and confidence in sitting for the CCRN certification exam offered by the American Association of Critical Care Nurses (AACN).
Content is based on the most recent 2020 exam blueprint. The course includes 43 hours of comprehensive video content that is available on demand 24/7. Your success in this journey is important to us. We want you to succeed in achieving certification and we want to help you achieve your goals. Therefore, we are including our CCRN practice questions at no extra charge to you. There are more than 1,500 practice questions that you can use to enhance your learning. You can review the questions by topic in study mode, which allows you to review answers and the read the extensive rational we have included for each question as you go. The rationale further enhances your learning. You can also take full practice tests to prepare you for test day. The videos and the practice questions will give you the confidence you need to take and pass the CCRN Certification exam.
This program is for you if you wish to:
- Prepare to successfully pass the CCRN examination.
- Learn and understand important critical care clinical concepts and apply them in clinical practice.
- Gain confidence in your clinical decision making.
- Sepsis and Shock States
- Behavioral / Psychosocial and Holistic Care
- Musculoskeletal and Integumentary
- Synergy / Test Taking
Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Identify key aspects of care in patients with multisystem disorders in acute and critical care.
- Apply the physiological-based knowledge required for sound clinical judgment in cardiovascular disorders.
- Apply the physiological-based knowledge required for sound clinical judgment in endocrine disorders.
- Apply the physiological-based knowledge required for sound clinical judgment in gastrointestinal disorders.
- Apply the physiological-based knowledge required for sound clinical judgment in hematologic disorders.
- Describe key aspects of holistic care supporting behavioral and psychosocial issues in acute and critically ill patients.
- Identify key aspects of care in the patient with musculoskeletal and integumentary disorders in acute and critical care.
- Apply the physiological-based knowledge required for sound clinical judgment in neurologic disorders
- Apply the physiological-based knowledge required for sound clinical judgment in pulmonary disorders.
- Apply the physiological-based knowledge required for sound clinical judgment in renal and electrolyte disorders.
- Apply the physiological-based knowledge required for sound clinical judgment in patients with shock states or sepsis.
- Describe the nurse characteristics of the Synergy Model as they relate to professional caring and ethical practice for patients and families.
- Discuss strategies for successful passage of certification examination.
45.00 CE and 3.0 Pharm CE are earned with successful completion of this course. CNEA is a provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider number 15714.
Bring this program to your hospital. Contact CNEA at email@example.com.
Excellence Starts Here
Keep up-to-date with live classes, products, promotions, practice pearls and online courses.
Sign up today and receive a FREE GIFT, an exclusive offer available only to new subscribers:
Top 10 Lessons Learned in over 100 years of Combined Nursing Experience