Live Classes"Where Synergy Happens"
ACNP Adult Gerontology Certification Review
In Collaboration with Malone University
School of Nursing and Health Sciences
Karen M. Marzlin DNP, CCNS, ACNP-AG, CCRN-CMC, CHFN
Cynthia L. Webner DNP, CCNS, ACNP-AG, CCRN-CMC, CHFN
What to Expect
- To be challenged
- To be engaged
- To learn clinically relevant applications
- To have fun
- To be prepared for successful certification
- To be inspired to transform health and healthcare as you launch your career as an acute care nurse practitioner
Cardiovascular, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Hematology, and Immunology, Behavioral and Psychosocial Issues, Issues in Gerontology
Pulmonary, Renal / Genitourinary Neurology, Musculoskeletal, Multisystem, Health Promotion in Acute Care, Professional and Ethical Issues
Date & Time
August 15-16, 2022
7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
2600 Cleveland Ave NW
Canton, OH 44709
Key Choice Consulting
Excellence – Every Nurse, Every Day, Every Patient Encounter
- 16 plus hours of dynamic interactive education each day with 8 hours of CEs per day
- 6 hours of Pharmacology CE
- Acute and Critical Care Comprehensive Curriculum On-Line Course (> 40 CEs) including comprehensive course handouts
- Access to > 700 on-line practice questions with full rationales
- Refreshment Breaks (lunch on your own)
- Free parking
Super Early Bird Gifts for Registrations paid by 3/31/2022
- 12 Lead ECG Interpretation Package On-line, On-demand Courses: Essential Skills for Clinical Practice and Skills for Advanced Practice (Total of 11 CEs)
- Comprehensive Cardiovascular Pharmacology On-line Course (13 CEs)
Early Bird & General Registration Pricing
|Single Registration||$565.00 per person for 2-Day Course ($495.00 prior to July 18)|
|3+ Group Registration|
|$495.00 per person for 2-Day Course ($445.00 prior to July 18)|
|Malone Students or Malone Alumni||$395.50 per person for 2-Day Course|
Unable to Attend? Order our Recorded Class!
Education credits will be provided by CNEA.
CNEA is a provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing Provider Number 15714.
Important Note: You should NOT register through your hospital email. Their secure firewalls may prevent you from reaching PayPal to finalize your registration. Any registration that has NOT been paid is invalid. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
Excellence Starts Here
Keep up-to-date with live classes, products, promotions, practice pearls and online courses.
Sign up today and receive a FREE GIFT, an exclusive offer available only to new subscribers:
Top 10 Lessons Learned in over 100 years of Combined Nursing Experience
Cardiovascular Nursing Education Associates
Exceptional Nurses, Exceptional Patient Care