Presented by: Carol Jacobson
Supraventricular tachycardias are commonly encountered in clinical practice. This class discusses AV nodal passive and AV nodal active tachycardias, ECG clues to identify them, and their treatment. Atrial fibrillation is not included since there is a separate class on that topic.
- Sinus tachycardia
- Atrial tachycardia
- Multifocal atrial tachycardia
- Atrial flutter
- AV nodal reentry tachycardia
- AV reentry tachycardia using an accessory pathway
Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Define the difference between AV nodal passive and AV nodal active supraventricular tachycardias.
- Recognize signs of ventricular preexcitation on the ECG.
- Discuss ECG clues to identify AV nodal passive tachycardias and AV nodal active tachycardias.
- Discuss treatment options for AV nodal passive and AV nodal active tachycardias.
2.0 CE will be offered with this program. CNEA is a provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, provider number 15714.
You have access to this class for one year after purchase.
Excellence Starts Here
Keep up-to-date with live classes, products, promotions, practice pearls and online courses.
Sign up today and receive a FREE GIFT, an exclusive offer available only to new subscribers:
Top 10 Lessons Learned in over 100 years of Combined Nursing Experience