This module contains select content from the 2nd edition of Cardiovascular Nursing Practice.
The Cardiac Arrhythmias & 12 Lead Electrocardiography Module includes chapters covering:
- Cardiac Arrhythmia Interpretation
- 12 lead ECG Interpretation
- Electrical Management of Arrhythmias
- Single and Dual Chamber Pacemakers
- Implantable Defibrillators
- Radiofrequency Catheter Ablation of Arrhythmias
All cardiac arrhythmias are covered in detail:
- AV blocks
- supraventricular and ventricular tachycardias
12 lead ECG content includes:
- QRS Axis Determination
- Bundle Branch Blocks and Fascicular Blocks
- Chamber Enlargement
- Preexcitation Syndromes
- Signs of Myocardial Ischemia, Injury and Infarction
Many rhythm strips and ECGs are included to reinforce learning. Current guidelines and practice protocols are included.
Take the post test to receive 23 continuing education credits.