Live Classes"Where Synergy Happens"
Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, we will be rescheduling this event.
Everything Heart Failure: 2-Day Boot Camp
Cynthia L. Webner DNP, CCNS, ACNP-AG, CCRN-CMC, CHFN
Karen M. Marzlin DNP, CCNS, ACNP-AG, CCRN-CMC, CHFN
Join us for this two day conference and you will leave equipped with heart failure knowledge and skills that translate into excellence at the point of care.
Who Should Attend?
- Nurses preparing for heart failure certification. This course will serve as a great CHFN preparation course
- Nurses and APRNs who want to develop expertise in heart failure care and differentiate their practice
- CHFN nurses who need heart failure specific education to renew your CHFN Certification
- CNSs, educators, heart failure coordinators, and nurse administrators who want a framework for comprehensive heart failure education to take back to their organizations
- Any clinician or organizational leader who wants to bring excellence in heart failure care to his or her practice setting
Combine this seminar with a visit to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. The venue is within minutes of CAK airport, many hotels, fine dining, and shopping. Other area attractions include the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland and Amish country Ohio in Holmes county, both within an hour of Akron / Canton. This seminar venue is more like a retreat. You will enjoy being treated to great food and wonderful hospitality.
Date & Time
April 28-29, 2020
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Key Choice Consulting
Kent State University
Stark Conference Center
6000 Frank Ave. NW
North Canton, OH 44720
Excellence – Every Nurse, Every Day, Every Patient Encounter
- 7 hours of dynamic education each day
- 7 hours of Nursing CE per day provided
- 2 hours Pharm CE Day 1, 1 hour Pharm CE Day 2
- Electronic handout (downloadable and printable) emailed to you 1 week prior to seminar
- Breakfast, all day snack station and beverages
- Full hot lunch buffet is included
- FREE Parking
Please Note: In an effort to “go green” printed handouts will not be provided on site at the program. They’ll be provided electronically.
Early Bird & General Registration Pricing
Special Offer: Register by February 21st and receive a $25.00 gift certificate to use in on our online learning center, which includes HF Certification Preparation Practice Questions.
CNEA is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 15714.
This activity is approved for 7.0 Contact Hours of Continuing Education (CE) per day which includes 1.0 Pharmacology.
Important Note: You should NOT register through your hospital email. Their secure firewalls may prevent you from reaching PayPal to finalize your registration. Any registration that has NOT been paid is invalid. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
Excellence Starts Here
Keep up-to-date with live classes, products, promotions, practice pearls and online courses.
Sign up today and receive a FREE GIFT, an exclusive offer available only to new subscribers:
Top 10 Lessons Learned in over 100 years of Combined Nursing Experience
Cardiovascular Nursing Education Associates
Exceptional Nurses, Exceptional Patient Care