Institutional Access: Organizational Products
Equip Nurses ¨ Achieve Excellence ¨ Improve Outcomes
Healthcare organizations are challenged to meet the increasingly complex training and ongoing development requirements of RN and APRN team members at the point of care, and in a position to directly impact patient outcomes. With institutional courses from Cardiovascular Nursing Education Associates you can deliver consistent and comprehensive education in a systematic, sustainable, and cost-effective manner, resulting in nurses with expert knowledge and skills and improved outcomes for your healthcare system.
There are multiple ways to utilize our on-line institutional access to achieve organizational goals. We are able to customize packages to meet acute care, critical care, and cardiovascular education needs.
- Skills Training
- Novice to Expert Knowledge Development
- APRN On-Boarding
- Competency Assessment
Institutions receive between a 10% and a 40% price reduction for online courses when purchasing for groups of 10 or more.
10% Discount: 10-25 Educational Coupons
20% Discount: 26-50 Educational Coupons
30% Discount: 51-75 Educational Coupons
40% Discount: > 75 Educational Coupons
How Institutional Access Works
- The organization distributes the purchased coupon codes to individual users. Each individual user registers for their class at exams.cardionursing.com using the coupon code. Individual accounts are available for one year from the registration date.
- However, coupons do not expire so there is no need to use all of your purchased coupons within a year. You can use your coupons to offer training to employees over the course of several years. We are unable to issue a refund for unused coupons, however, we can reissue your coupon codes in the event they are lost. When all coupons have been used, you will receive an email with the option to purchase additional coupons.
- Each class contains a required posttest. Participants must score 75% or higher in order to receive a CE certificate. The user has the option of multiple attempts to achieve a satisfactory score. Once a passing score is achieved, the user can access the course evaluation. After successful completion of the posttest and evaluation a CE certificate is awarded electronically.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or for a customized plan to meet your cardiovascular and critical care education needs. CNEA will provide a corporate price quote for organizations who want to utilize 3 or more of our institutional courses.
How to Purchase Institutional Courses
- Click here to set up an account and pay by credit card.
- Email email@example.com if you want to pay by check. Let us know the course name and quantity and we will send you invoice by email. We need the name and address of the institution and the name and email of the contact person who will receive the coupon codes.
- If you want to utilize 3 or more of our institutional courses email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive CNEA’s corporate pricing structure.
Need More Information
Email email@example.com for any questions or for a customized plan to meet your cardiovascular and critical care education needs.
Excellence Starts Here
Keep up-to-date with live classes, products, promotions, practice pearls and online courses.
Sign up today and receive a FREE GIFT, an exclusive offer available only to new subscribers:
Top 10 Lessons Learned in over 100 years of Combined Nursing Experience