Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, we will be rescheduling this event.
Everything Heart Failure: 2-Day Boot Camp
Cynthia L. Webner DNP, CCNS, ACNP-AG, CCRN-CMC, CHFN
Karen M. Marzlin DNP, CCNS, ACNP-AG, CCRN-CMC, CHFN
Join us for this two day conference and you will leave equipped with heart failure knowledge and skills that translate into excellence at the point of care.
Who Should Attend?
- Nurses preparing for heart failure certification. This course will serve as a great CHFN preparation course
- Nurses and APRNs who want to develop expertise in heart failure care and differentiate their practice
- CHFN nurses who need heart failure specific education to renew your CHFN Certification
- CNSs, educators, heart failure coordinators, and nurse administrators who want a framework for comprehensive heart failure education to take back to their organizations
- Any clinician or organizational leader who wants to bring excellence in heart failure care to his or her practice setting
The Rutgers University Inn and Conference Center in East Brunswick NJ has hosted conferences, retreats, and events for over fifty years. This venue offers a retreat-like setting for this event and for overnight stays. Its gardens and magnificent trees still dominate the grounds, adding to the site’s ambience, and making the Rutgers Inn & Conference Center one of the most unique places to meet and stay in New Brunswick. Conference attendees can make a reservation to stay on site by visiting https://inn.rutgers.edu/accommodations. East Brunswick NJ is part of the New York City metropolitan area and is 22.4 miles from Newark Liberty International Airport and 38 miles from New York, NY.
Date & Time
June 1-2, 2020
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Key Choice Consulting
Rutgers University Inn & Conference Center
178 Ryders Ln.
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Excellence – Every Nurse, Every Day, Every Patient Encounter
- 7 hours of dynamic education each day
- 7 hours of Nursing CE per day provided
- 2 hours Pharm CE Day 1, 1 hour Pharm CE Day 2
- Electronic handout (downloadable and printable) emailed to you 1 week prior to seminar
- Light Breakfast
- Lunch will be on your own
- FREE Parking
Please Note: In an effort to “go green” printed handouts will not be provided on site at the program. They’ll be provided electronically.
Early Bird & General Registration Pricing
Special Offer: Register by April 27th and receive a $25.00 gift certificate to use in on our online learning center, which includes HF Certification Preparation Practice Questions.
CNEA is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 15714.
This activity is approved for 7.0 Contact Hours of Continuing Education (CE) per day which includes 1.0 Pharmacology.
Important Note: You should NOT register through your hospital email. Their secure firewalls may prevent you from reaching PayPal to finalize your registration. Any registration that has NOT been paid is invalid. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
Excellence Starts Here
Keep up-to-date with live classes, products, promotions, practice pearls and online courses.
Sign up today and receive a FREE GIFT, an exclusive offer available only to new subscribers.