CNEA is now offering select content from the 2nd edition of Cardiovascular Nursing Practice for continuing education credit in 4 distinct learning modules. Nurses receive the same exceptional content from the publication that has been described as the best cardiac nursing book in print. Purchase and use these modules to gain practical and clinically meaningful insights into cardiovascular nursing practice and at the same time earn continuing education credits to validate your ongoing professional development. Click on the modules below to purchase today. These modules are available in print, on CD, and via on-line access for immediate download.
Cardiovascular Nursing Education Associates (CNEA)
Carol Jacobson, Karen Marzlin, and Cynthia Webner
Cardiovascular Nursing Education Associates (CNEA) provides comprehensive cardiovascular and critical care education and certification preparation.
- CNEA provides certification preparation courses and resources for the following cardiovascular and critical care certification exams: CCRN, PCCN, CMC & CSC (AACN); Cardiac-Vascular Nursing (ANCC); and CHFN (AAHFN). These certification readiness programs raise the bar for individual nursing knowledge and support the culture development for Beacon units and Magnet organizations.
- CNEA authors the book Cardiovascular Nursing Practice: A Comprehensive Resource Manual and Study Guide for Clinical Nurses. This book compiles current evidence and practical wisdom in a format designed specifically for point of care nurses, advanced practice nurses, and nursing educators in all settings throughout the continuum. All clinical content within this resource is linked directly to clinical practice.
- CNEA specializes in the delivery of onsite education programs that are customized to meet the specific needs of each client. All education programs are designed with the clear purpose of engaging nurses and transforming practice.
- CNEA offers a broad collection of continuing education programs designed for independent learning. These products can be used by organizations or individuals to support the journey of lifelong learning.
- CNEA creates quick reference tools to supplement our classes and education products. These tools are designed for easy access and are ideal for individual nurses or as an addition to any learning lab.
Why choose CNEA for your cardiovascular, critical care, and certification needs:
Individual nurses ….. We will help you achieve your professional education and certification goals. Carol, Cindy and Karen teach and write in a style that promotes understanding rather than memorization. We believe that understanding is the key to critical thinking and clinical decision making. We have a passion for the difference your nursing care makes in the lives of patients and their families. We teach knowledge and skills that will equip you to take your practice to the next level and impact the outcomes of the patients you care for. We each have a commitment to lifelong learning and we specialize in communicating complex concepts in a clear and meaningful way. We combine humor, energy, and creative teaching strategies to make CNEA courses a memorable learning experience. Your professional spirit will be renewed as you learn and you will be prepared to translate your knew knowledge into practice change.
Organizations ….. Today’s healthcare environment demands excellence from every provider, with every patient, at every point of care. The achievement of exceptional outcomes requires nurses in every position to be equipped with the knowledge and skills to meet the needs of patients with complex clinical problems. Focused and purposeful education supports the foundation of knowledge required for nurses to contribute at their highest level in order to impact patient outcomes. CNEA provides education and preparation to increase the number of certified nurses and support the journey to Beacon and Magnet achievement. CNEA can also provide focused population based education to support organization efforts to improve quality outcomes, reduce readmissions, and achieve external accreditation in the care of patients with heart failure, acute coronary syndromes, and atrial fibrillation. CNEA also provides intensive training for key evidence based nursing practices such as bedside cardiac monitoring.
In addition to working together as Cardiovascular Nursing Education Associates, Carol, Cindy and Karen offer education and consulting services through Key Choice and Quality Education Services. For more information about these services, please click on the menu options to the right.
Please explore the menu options on the right of this page to learn more about our products and services. We also invite you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or requests.
| Available for purchase now!
Comments from customers about the book:
Seen on Amazon:
This is the best nursing reference book I own! I find this book well organized, comprehensive, easy to understand and interesting to read. Most of the other books I have been using to study read like boring textbooks, however this book is outstanding. I HIGHLY recommend this book to any nurse who is interested in cardiovascular nursing, regardless of whether or not you are working towards a certification.
From MB in Alabama:
Out of all the critical care textbooks I own, both nursing and medical, your book is very effective at making practical the clinical knowledge base needed to take excellent care of our patients. I recommend these two volumes to all my critical care nurse colleagues as a means of elevating their nursing practice.
As far as material, I cannot say enough good about it! I’ve enjoyed the time reading the material. I especially like the links to clinical practice, which help bridge the gap from knowledge to clinical practice. These 2 volumes will serve me well into advanced practice nursing. I cannot thank you enough!