CCRN & PCCN Certification Preparation and Review Course
Karen M. Marzlin DNP, RN, ACNPC-AG, CCNS, CCRN-CMC, CHFN
Cynthia Webner DNP, RN, ACNPC-AG, CCNS, CCRN-CMC, CHFN
Pre-order our brand new online courses!
This program was recorded live in September and October 2020.
Pre-order the recorded course by October 31st and get 25% or more off your purchase. All pre-orders for a recorded course will have the option to purchase practice questions for an additional discount. An address is required to ship study practice questions and setup an online account for recorded video access.
- This course is the most comprehensive course available to prepare you for successfully passing the CCRN and PCCN exams.
- You will learn and understand concepts not just have to memorize information.
- And – you will have fun learning.
- 24/7 access on line for a full year.
Date & Time
Program recorded September and October 2020. Online classes available to those who preorder beginning October 21st.
Key Choice Consulting
PCCN Review Course (17.0 CE)
Regular Price: $170.00
SAVE More: Order with PCCN Study Module with >1400 Practice Questions for an additional $50.00 (this is 20.00 OFF list price)
Package Price: Review Course & Practice Questions $177.50
CCRN Review Course (25.0 CE)
Regular Price: $250.00
SAVE More: Order with CCRN Study Module with >1500 Practice Questions for an additional $60.00 (this is 20.00 OFF list price)
Package Price: Review Course & Practice Questions $247.50
- Apply nursing assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation, and evaluation to acute and critical care needs in patients with diseases impacting single body systems or multiple body systems.
- Prioritize specific nursing interventions based on the pathophysiology, patient signs and symptoms, and treatment strategies in patients with diseases impacting single body systems or multiple body systems.
- Describe the clinical implications of cardiovascular, pulmonary, endocrine, neurological, renal, hematological, musculoskeletal, integumentary, and behavioral illnesses in patients in acute and critical care.
- Evaluate the nurse characteristics of the Synergy Model as they relate to professional caring and ethical practice for patients and families.
- Discuss strategies for successful passage of certification examination.
Wednesday, September 9th
- 08:00 AM to 10:30 AM EST — Cardiovascular Part I (CCRN and PCCN) (2.5 CE)
- 11:00 AM to 01:30 PM EST — Cardiovascular Part II (CCRN and PCCN) (2.5 CE)
- 02:00 PM to 03:30 PM EST — GI / Hematology (CCRN and PCCN) (1.5 CE)
- 04:00 PM to 05:30 PM EST — Endocrine and Renal (CCRN and PCCN) (1.5 CE)
- 06:00 PM to 07:00 PM EST — Endocrine (additional content for CCRN) (1.0 CE)
Thursday, September 10th
- 08:00 AM to 10:00 AM EST — Synergy Model and Test Taking Strategies (CCRN and PCCN) (2.0 CE)
- 10:30 AM to 11:45 AM EST — Cardiac Skills Part I (CCRN) (1.25 CE)
- 12:15 PM to 01:45 PM EST — Cardiac Skills Part II (CCRN) (1.5 CE)
- 02:15 PM to 03:30 PM EST — Pulmonary and Renal Skills (CCRN) (1.25 CE)
- 04:00 PM to 05:15 PM EST — Neuro Skills and TTM (CCRN) (1.25 CE)
Friday September 11th
- 08:00 AM to 09:30 AM EST — Pulmonary Part I (CCRN and PCCN) (1.5 CE)
- 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM EST — Pulmonary Part II (CCRN and PCCN) (1.5 CE)
- 12:00 PM to 01:15 PM EST — Musculoskeletal / Integumentary (CCRN and PCCN) (1.25 CE)
- 01:45 PM to 03:00 PM EST — Multisystem (CCRN and PCCN) (1.25 CE)
- 03:30 PM to 05:00 PM EST — Neuro and Behavior (CCRN and PCCN) (1.5 CE)
- 05:30 PM to 07:15 PM EST — ICU Neuro and Trauma (CCRN) (1.75 CE)
Pre-order registration is now closed!
CNEA is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number 15714.
Important Note: You should NOT register through your hospital email. Their secure firewalls may prevent you from reaching PayPal to finalize your registration. Any registration that has NOT been paid is invalid. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
Excellence Starts Here
Keep up-to-date with live classes, products, promotions, practice pearls and online courses.
Sign up today and receive a FREE GIFT, an exclusive offer available only to new subscribers:
Top 10 Lessons Learned in over 100 years of Combined Nursing Experience